Isn’t this a beautiful flower? Elder Uchtdorf based his entire talk last night in the General Relief Society meeting on this little flower. He helped us to see how we should not and cannot forget certain key elements of our lives. Now many of you might be asking. Now Shawn, why did you watch the General Relief Society broadcast? Well, the answer to that question is why not? I was needing a spiritual boost and this beautiful broadcast gave me just that. Elder Uchtdorf told me exactly what I needed to hear. Here are the five points that he related to the five peddles of the Forget Me Not flower:
1. Forget not to be patient with yourself.
2. Forget not the difference between a good sacrifice and a foolish sacrifice.
3. Forget not to be happy now. (Forget not the simple joys of a candy bar rather than the golden ticket)
4. Forget not the “why” of the Gospel. (Interesting talk about the “why” here
5. Forget not that the Lord loves you. You are not and will not be forgotten!
This is a talk that deserves some serious thought and study. Please listen to it! Men and women alike can apply and be inspired by these beautiful words. Follow the link below…